We have conducted thorough research to determine the quietest tires for Honda Pilot cars, and to help people to get the quietest and smoothest ride possible in their Honda Pilot. The Tires that this car comes with from the factory, although high quality, are rather noisy.
We offer a solution to this problem with the tires in our list. We’ve picked tires that are high performance, and that tick all the boxes of things you would normally want a tire to do, but they’re also really smooth and quiet.
Table of Contents
Quietest Tires for Honda Pilot
Pirelli Scorpion as Plus 3
The Scorpion All Season Plus 3 by Pirelli is a meticulously redesigned Touring All-Season tire tailored for crossovers, sport utility vehicles, and pick-up trucks. Positioned within Pirelli’s Plus line of products, this tire caters specifically to the North American market, boasting a host of improvements over its predecessor.
- Performance Enhancement: The tire introduces a new tread pattern, compound, and construction, contributing to exceptional mileage, heightened snow performance, and improved wet/dry handling.
- Comfort and Quiet Ride: Pirelli emphasizes increased comfort with a quieter ride compared to the previous generation, making it an ideal choice for drivers seeking a serene driving experience.
- 3D Technology: Incorporating 3D sipe technology, the tire collaborates with the tread pattern to deliver confident handling in both dry and wet conditions.
- Mileage: Outstanding mileage is a standout feature, ensuring longevity and durability.
- Snow Performance: Enhanced snow performance makes it suitable for varied weather conditions.
- Wet/Dry Handling: Improved wet and dry handling contributes to a safer driving experience.
- Comfort: Increased comfort and a quieter ride are emphasized for a more enjoyable driving experience.
- Price: All Season Plus 3 are relatively higher priced compared to other options in the market.
The Scorpion All Season Plus 3 from Pirelli emerges as a compelling choice for drivers seeking a touring tire that excels in diverse conditions. With its emphasis on mileage, snow performance, and comfort, it addresses the needs of North American drivers effectively. While the price point may be a consideration, the tire’s overall performance and features make it a strong contender in the market for those prioritizing quality, quietness and reliability in their tire selection.
Continental Crosscontact Lx25
The CrossContact LX25 by Continental is a premium all-season touring tire designed for crossovers and SUVs. Boasting advanced features, this tire is engineered to deliver optimal performance throughout the year, making it a reliable choice for diverse driving conditions.
- EcoPlus Technology: The tire incorporates EcoPlus Technology, promoting fuel savings, shorter stopping distances on wet roads, and an extended tread life. This technology enhances the overall efficiency of the tire.
- Best-in-Class Tread Life: Internal treadlife test results position the CrossContact LX25 as a leader in tread life when compared to competitors such as Michelin Premier LTX.
- Improved Wet Braking: The tire demonstrates enhanced wet braking performance compared to its predecessor, the CrossContact LX20.
- Low Road Noise: Drivers can expect a quiet and comfortable driving experience due to the tire’s low road noise characteristics.
- Fuel Efficiency: EcoPlus Technology contributes to fuel savings, making the tire an environmentally conscious choice.
- Tread Life: Best-in-class tread life provides long-lasting durability and value for money.
- Wet Braking: Improved wet braking enhances safety during adverse weather conditions.
- Quiet: Low road noise ensures a comfortable and quiet ride.
- Limited Styles: While available in two styles (OWL and BSW), the selection is limited compared to other tire options.
The Continental CrossContact LX25 stands out as a top-tier choice for drivers seeking a premium all-season touring tire. With a focus on fuel efficiency, extended tread life, and improved wet braking, it successfully combines performance and environmental consciousness. The availability of two styles adds a touch of customization. Despite a potentially limited style selection, the tire’s overall features make it a strong contender for those prioritizing efficiency, safety, and comfort in their tire selection.
The MICHELIN CrossClimate 2 is a versatile all-season car tire engineered for exceptional performance across various climates. With a focus on longevity and proven all-season capabilities, this tire is designed to meet the demands of drivers seeking reliable traction, safety, and extended tread life.
- Proven All-Season Performance: The CrossClimate 2 showcases outstanding performance in both wet and dry conditions, stopping shorter than leading competitors in both scenarios. This is particularly notable in internal wet braking and dry braking tests.
- Extended Tread Life: Outlasting leading competitors by up to 15,000 miles in treadwear tests, the CrossClimate 2 offers drivers the potential for up to one extra year of tread life. This durability adds value to the tire over its lifespan.
- Snow Traction: Even when worn near the end of its tread life, the CrossClimate 2 outperforms competitors in snow traction tests by a significant margin, providing confidence and safety in winter conditions.
- Michelin Promise Plan: Backed by the Michelin Promise Plan, the tire comes with a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.
- Excellent Stopping Power: Shorter stopping distances in wet and dry conditions.
- Longevity: Outlasting competitors contributes to extended tread life,providing drivers with an additional year of use.
- Snow Performance: The tire maintains strong traction in snowy conditions, even as it approaches the end of its tread life.
- Michelin Promise Plan: The comprehensive warranty and satisfaction guarantee offer peace of mind and support for consumers.
- Price: It’s Kind of expensive.
The MICHELIN CrossClimate 2 stands as a reliable choice for drivers prioritizing all-season performance, longevity, and safety. With impressive stopping power, extended tread life, and consistent snow traction, it addresses crucial aspects of driving in diverse conditions. The inclusion of the Michelin Promise Plan further reinforces the brand’s commitment to customer satisfaction. The CrossClimate 2 is a strong contender for drivers seeking a well-rounded, quiet and durable all-season tire.
Key Features of Quiet Tires for The Honda Pilot
Hi there! I’m Naomi O’Colman. I’ve got years of experience working at an auto repair shop here in Texas under my belt. On top of that, ever since I was a kid I’ve been passionate about the auto industry. Since I’ve joined the team at automotivegearz.com I’ve been enthusiastically sharing my passion and insights with my readers. I’m dedicated to delivering high quality content and helping you stay up to date with the latest automotive trends and products out there!