This article may contain affiliate links. For details, visit our Affiliate Disclosure page.
If you’re looking for the best silicone wiper blades, then PIAA 95055 is your best solution. But if you stay around through till the end of this article, there’ll be more options that might suit your needs as well.
As you might know, a windshield should be clean enough so that you can have a clear view when driving. A wiper blade will help sort this out. A robust product can even wipe away the water when the rain is too hard.
- Top 5 Best Jeep Wrangler Headlights For Jeep JK, TJ, JL (2021 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Towing Mirrors For Nissan Navara, Frontier, Prado, Pajero Sport, F150, Hilux & Range Rover Sport (2021 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Fog Lights For Cars & Trucks (2021 Reviews)
- Top 7 Best LED Light Bars For Trucks, UTV, ATV & Other Cars (2021 Reviews)
- Top 7 Best Rock Lights For Jeep Wrangler, UTV, RZR & SXS (2021 Reviews)
In the past, only rubber wiper blades were available. They worked quite well; however, there were still a few limitations. Nowadays, things have changed with the upgrade invention of the silicone wiper blades.
A new issue arises when you have to choose the best product, as there are too many options. This article can help you with this. I will highlight the seven best silicone wiper blades in 2020 in this post, following by a buying guide. Check it out!
- How To Choose Best Silicone Wiper Blades
- Top 7 Best Silicone Wiper Blades 2021 Reviews
- Final Words
- Guide: Install PIAA Silicone Wiper Blades!
- Latest Silicone Wiper Blades Bestselling on Amazon
How To Choose Best Silicone Wiper Blades
There are two types of silicone wipers that you should consider, namely pure and dual. The pure silicone is made of silicone only. It makes contact with the windshield softer. It is more water-resistant too.
The dual version is made of silicone and plastic. It still works effectively, yet it is a little harder when contacting the windshield. They are also built for snowy or heavily rainy weather.
Every car needs a wiper blade with a different size. Don’t expect a one-fit-all product. That is why it is vital to measure the numbers of length, front and rear carefully. Most of the manufacturer produces sizes ranging from 14 to 28 inches. I am quite sure your size will be available within this range.
To me, the most vital factors to consider before choosing any product is its quality. You should look through the quality of the silicone as well as the frame. You also need to see how well-fit they are together. If you are buying online, you should read the descriptions and the reviews in detail.
Top 7 Best Silicone Wiper Blades 2021 Reviews
#1 Best Overall: PIAA 95055
PIAA is a famous company with high-quality products. The 95055 wiper blade has remarkable features from design to quality.
It is made of patented silicone rubber, which can resist water and UV rays. Whenever the blades wipe, the windshield will be coated with a water-repellent silicone. So you don’t have to re-apply it all the time. And the blades can perform well in different types of weather conditions too.
There is an aerodynamic frame that can keep your car streamlined and sleek. At the same time, it allows a streak-free and quiet wiping. Due to the instant beading action, the screen can be cleaner even when the wiper is not working.
Moreover, this wiper blade is very durable. The company provides a hook to make the installation process easier for you. It can be compatible with more vehicles easily.
- Patented Silicone Rubber Resists...
- Silicone Wipers Last Up to 2x...
- Aerodynamic Frame has Equal...
- Made of patented silicone rubber to resist water and UV rays
- The windshield will be coated with a water-repellent silicone at every wipe
- Work well in different weather conditions
- An aerodynamic frame to keep your car streamlined and sleek
- Instant beading action, the screen can be cleaner even when the wiper is not working
- A hook included for easy installation
- Don’t function too well in heavy snow
#2 Best Value: Bosch ICON 15A
I think I don’t need a lot of introduction to this brand. Bosch is well-known for producing innovative and reliable products. The ICON 15A is one of them.
This blade features a patented beam design with a shielded connector, which is also a unique point. This will optimize the blade’s visibility so it can perform well even in extreme weather conditions.
It is quite simple to set up this blade. There is an original high-quality hook adaptor (Hook arm 9×3 & 9×4). You can choose the wiper arm as you want. The ICON 15A is very durable thanks to exclusive fx dual rubber, which can stand against the heat and ozone deterioration.
The flexible asymmetric spoiler distributes the uniform force along the entire blade. It goes in a downward direction. As a result, the wiper will be held to the windshield firmly at high speeds.
You can customize the blade’s fit with the windshield thanks to the exclusive tension spring arcing technology.
- Exclusive fx dual rubber resists...
- Easy installation with original...
- Patented beam design with shielded...
- Highly quality and durable
- Patented beam design with a shielded connector to optimize the visibility
- Work well in all weather conditions
- Simple to set up
- Customized fit
- Hold well to the windshield in high speeds
- It may be streaking when it is old
#3 Best Budget: Rain-X 5079281-2
The Rain-X wiper blade won the 2017 Product of the Year. It only has excellent features but also offers excellent prices that you can’t miss.
This product can perform well in all types of weather thanks to the synthetic rubber blend material. This also means you can foresee the Rain-X’s durability. Or at least, you should rely on the award-winning product.
This blade comes with advanced beam blade technology to make it suit the curvature of the windshield. As a result, the wiping motion is smooth and streak-free.
In terms of installation, it comes with ease, thanks to the universal adaptor. The blade can also fit around 90% of the vehicles. This can save you time.
Moreover, the wiper blade can apply a water repellent coating to the windshield. This helps remove the water efficiently even if the wipers are not functioning. The most amazing part is that this coating can last for months. That is why it is called 2– in 1 product. It can clear and repel the water. Besides, an aerodynamic spoiler is equipped to avoid wind lift and create a quiet wipe.
- Rain-X has made the wiper pairings...
- Water repelling coating - Rain‑X...
- Now even easier to install - new...
- 2- in -1 (water repellent and wiper blade)
- Durable works in all weather conditions
- Can fit 90% of the vehicles
- Quick installation process
- Advanced beam blade technology to suit the curvature of the windshield
- Some people claimed the quality of the adaptor
#4 Best for all seasons: AERO Voyager
If you don’t want to change the blade depending on seasons, then the AERO is a great option to go for. I am confident to say this is a perfect blade for all weather.
The AERO is specially blended rubber, which can deliver a clean, smooth, and non-squeaky wipe. The Teflon coating is an added value to this too. Besides, this blade can deal with different atmospheric elements such as ozone deterioration or extreme temperatures. It can also last quite long.
This blade comes with an aerodynamic design that can reduce the noise and avoid the up-lift of the blade from the wind. You can speed up as fast as you want because the blades are very stable.
They design a bracketless style that creates trouble-free from snow or ice build-up. A dual tensioned springs strip is equipped to keep the blades fit well with the screen. The AERO is a direct OEM replacement.
- AERO wiper blades are direct OEM...
- Durable material offers longer...
- Specially blended rubber delivers...
- Work well in all seasons
- Made of specially blended rubber which can deliver a clean, smooth, and non-squeaky wipe
- Aerodynamic design to reduce the noise, at the same time avoid the up-lift of the blade from the wind
- The bracketless style to create trouble-free from snow or ice build-up
- Dual tensioned springs to keep the blades fit well with the screen
- Direct OEM replacement
- No instructions included
#5 Best Easy-installation: Beigaon
The Beigaon Wiper Blade is a durable and versatile product. The producer equipped this with a universal adaptor that can fit the J and U hooks. Thanks to this, the installation process becomes effortless, and anyone can do it.
The blade is made of silicone. It is softer. Also, it can fit the windshield easily, at the same time, resist the cold or heat well. It is confirmed to be 60% more durable than other natural rubber material.
The model also coats the windshield with water repellent when the blade is used. This can last for some months. Thanks to this, the water can be bead off the windshield quickly, then the visibility will be optimized.
This product features advanced Aerodynamic and beams design. This provides a smooth and streak-free wipe. The blades, for sure, can contact firmly and adequately with the windshield. Six months of warranty is offered by the company.
- Easy and simple installation process
- Resist the heat and cold
- Water repellent coating will be applied while using
- Advanced Aerodynamic and beam design
- Six months of warranty
- Before installing this blade, you have to ensure your windshield is 100% clean.
#6 Best Friendly: SILICAR
The Silicar wiper blade is outstanding from the market for its friendliness to the environment and users. It works quite well in wet conditions too.
This blade is made of high-quality silicone rubber, which makes it last longer. It is also friendlier to the environment. The water repellent technology is an extra point that you will like from this product. The windshield will be coated to wick the water quickly and can last for some months.
The model has a beam and aerodynamic design, which can reduce mostly the noise when wiping or from strong wind. You can freely speed up, and the wiper blade will take care of the rest for you.
The Silicar is resistant to different environments from -80 degrees to +200 degrees. The manufacturer offers you six months of warranty.
- High Quality Silicone Rubber Wiper...
- Water Repellency Technology: The...
- Aerodynamic & Corrosion-resistant...
- Very friendly to the environment and users
- Made of high-quality silicone rubber
- Water repellent technology
- Beam and aerodynamic design
- Resistant to a different climate from -80 degree to +200 degree
- Six months of warranty
- Some people claimed about its durability
#7 Best Durable: San Auto
The San Auto Wiper Blade is a great product that is sold with two items at one purchase. The Cartilage curves can avoid the deformation and keep the silicone more uniform. This made the blades more durable.
This blade is designed in U shape. They followed the dynamic spatial principle. It can also eliminate noise. The U shape design makes it fit the windshield better. Thanks to this, it can prevent snow and ice build-up.
The product features a streamline bayonet design, which avoids some issues related to jumping or even force. Moreover, it is elementary to assemble this blade.
- Cartilage Curves: High compressive...
- Imported High Alloy Steel Plate:...
- U Shape Design: Designed using...
- Very durable
- U shape design to eliminate the noise
- Streamline bayonet design
- Simple to assemble
- Comes in 2 products once purchase
- No installation instructions included
1. Can I use silicone spray on wiper blades?
If you now own a silicone wiper blade, to eliminate the noise, you can clean your windshield blade with water and soap, then spray silicone.
2. How often should I change my wiper blade?
I recommend you replace your wiper blade every 6- 8 months. It also depends on the weather, frequency of use, and the types of products you are having.
3. Are expensive wipers worth it?
In terms of wiper blades, you don’t have to get the most expensive products to own the quality. The cheaper ones do their job well too.
4. How do I clean my silicone wiper blade?
First of all, you can use soap and water to clean the dirt. Then you can dry the blade. After that, you can apply the cleaner by using a paper towel.
To summarize, it is essential to change the wiper blades when they can’t be used anymore. Fortunately, we have various options on the market. But it is also one of the difficulties when you have to pick the best item. In my options, I will choose PIAA 95055 Wiper Blade for its quality and durability.
If you want a more economical option, go for Rain-X 5079281-2 Wiper Blade. They can provide excellent quality, at the same time, a reasonable price.
I hope you will find this article helpful. Choosing the best wiper blade is so much easier now. Good luck!
Guide: Install PIAA Silicone Wiper Blades!
Latest Silicone Wiper Blades Bestselling on Amazon
- The Rain-X Silicone Endura squeegee...
- Provides superior wipe quality in...
- Features proprietary Climate...
- Fit J-hook wiper arm. Extremely...
- Pure silicone rubber blade creates...
- Extremely resistant to hot and cold...
- Patented Silicone Rubber Resists...
- Silicone Wipers Last Up to 2x...
- Aerodynamic Frameless Design...
Affiliated links and Images on this post was last updated on 2021-10-25 via Amazon Product Advertising API.