This article may contain affiliate links. For details, visit our Affiliate Disclosure page.
If you are owning a RV, for sure you know how much dirt can constantly build up after years of traveling around. You might not want to chill or enjoy yourself in a messy place. For this reason, you should get the best RV vacuum to tidy and clean your vehicle while you are on the road.
- Top 9 Best Wireless RV Backup & Rear View Camera Systems (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best RV Water Filter Systems: Camco, Culligan or Clearsource (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best RV Surge Protector For 30 Amp & 50 Amp (2020 Reviews)
There are a lot of products which are portable, space-saving and own a strong cleaning capacity. It might take some time to choose the best one. Please read on. In this article, I will mention the top 9 best RV vacuums and a buying guide in case you need to know some factors to choose one. Let’s make your travel life easier with the best vacuum.
- Top 9 Best RV Vacuum Cleaners 2020 Reviews
- #1 Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum
- #2 Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Vacuum
- #3 HP Products Dirt Devil Vacuum
- #4 SwiftJet Car Vacuum
- #5 Armor All AA255 Vacuum
- #6 Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- #7 Black + Decker 20V Handheld Vacuum
- #8 Dyson V7 Handheld vacuum
- #9 VonHaus 2 in 1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum
- Factors Need To Consider When Choosing The Best RV Vacuum
- Bonus: How to Install RV Central Vacuum!
- Conclusions – Best Small RV Vacuum!
- Latest RV Handheld Vacuum Cleaners Bestselling ON SALE!
Top 9 Best RV Vacuum Cleaners 2020 Reviews
#1 Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum
- Portable and ultra-lightweight....
- True Pet Motorized Brush for...
- Easy-to-empty dust cup. No bag...
The Shark Rocket Ultra-light Hand is an excellent handheld vacuum in every way. It is super convenient and practical. It weighs nearly 4 pounds in general. This is very lightweight. Your arm will not get tired due to holding this for a long time.
Moreover, it is a portable version. Apart from cleaning RV, you can use it for carpet, furniture and other items which need cleaning.
This vacuum features a true pet motorized brush that works the best for deep cleaning. It comes with a dust cup which is very easy to empty. You don’t need any bag. Just touch the button, you can empty and use it again. It is very easy to operate.
More than that, this product is very powerful. You can clean every room and corner of your RV from start to the end without any interruption. Plus, there is a 15-foot-long power cord included. You don’t have to recharge.
They offer a washable filter when you purchase, so it is not necessary to buy separate filters.
- Very convenient and practical
- Lightweight and portable
- A true pet motorized brush for deep cleaning
- An easy-to-empty dust cup
- Powerful cleaning
- Easy to operate
- A 15-foot-long power cord
- A washable filter included
- No storage
#2 Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Vacuum
- Buy Bissell, save pets; Bissell...
- Vacuums and washes your floors at...
- Pet pro 2306A features a multi...
If you have pets and often let them get in your RV, then cleaning their hair can be annoying to you. The Bissel Crosswave All in One is an innovative vacuum cleaner that helps you solve this.
This vacuum can deal with many types of surfaces, including area rugs and hard floors. They design a multi-surface pet brush roll for multi-surface cleaning. It is very convenient and time-saving because you can wash and vacuum the floor at once.
This device is very innovative for pet cleaning solutions. It can get rid of nasty or pet odor in your RV. The multi-surface brush roll is made of microfiber and nylon brush which can mop and pick up dry debris right away.
The outstanding feature of this vacuum is its rotations round. It is rated at 3000 RPM for the pet brush roll which is one of the most powerful systems on the market. And it is also super easy to use.
- Must-have vacuum if you have pets
- Can deal with many types of surfaces
- Can wash and vacuum the floors at once
- Innovative for a pet cleaning solution
- Odor wicking
- Powerful system
- Easy to use
#3 HP Products Dirt Devil Vacuum
- Built in for convenience and...
- 7' to 35' expandable length hose
- One gallon capacity
The HP Products Dirt Devil is highly picked by customers because it is very efficient without any hassle regarding its performance. It is very convenient and space-saving.
If your carpet is made of nylon or polyester fibers, this vacuum is perfect for you. But note that this product is not the best for wool materials.
The HP features a great capacity (1 gallon). You can mount this vacuum under seats or install it in closets. It gives you a lot more living space compared to other products. It is quite easy to install.
They design a 7′ to 35′ expandable length hose which helps you a lot reach difficult places when you vacuum. Also, it has very strong suction. The company offers a 5- year warranty for customers.
- Efficient and convenient
- Great capacity (1 gallon)
- Easy to install
- Expandable length hose to reach difficult places
- Strong suction
- 5-year warranty
- Not suitable for wool materials
#4 SwiftJet Car Vacuum
- MOST POWERFUL SUCTION POWER ON THE...
- ATTACHMENTS FOR THE HARD TO REACH...
- PICKS UP WATER AND ITS PORTABLE AND...
The SwiftJet Car Vacuum is highly praised because it is very powerful and compact. The motor is 120W which can create a 5 KPA of suction power. Your RV can be cleaned in a minute.
The product features waterproof and reusable HEPA filters. They work well at locking and removing the dirt and debris inside and providing quick disposal. You can wash it every time after using it for a longer life of use.
This vacuum comes with different attachments, including a brush tool, a crevice tool, and a 15-inch extension which helps you clean your RV much easier, especially in hard-to-reach corners.
I highly suggest you choose this product for its being portable and easy to use as well. The best part is the guarantee of the SwiftJet company which offers a 100% return policy.
- Powerful and compact
- Strong suction
- Waterproof and reusable HEPA
- Attachments to help you clean difficult corners easily
- Portable and easy to use
- 100% return policy
- Higher price
#5 Armor All AA255 Vacuum
- 2.5 Gallon Polypropylene Tank
- 2 Peak HP Motor
- 10 Ft. Cord With Cord Wrap
The Armor All AA255 Vacuum is very versatile. It can take care of both liquid and solid substances in your RV. It is very efficient meanwhile pretty light.
This vacuum comes with a 2.5-gallon polypropylene tank. They design the auto-shutoff function to prevent the tank from overflowing. There are integrated noise diffusers which keep the vacuum noise not too loud when you use it.
You don’t need to assemble this vacuum before use. It can work right away when you take it out of the box. This vacuum has an interesting feature that carries accessory storage on the body. So you can move the whole set around easily.
The Armor AA255 is provided with a 2 peak HP motor which creates strong suction. Moreover, it can generate blowing power as well. This vacuum can function as a cleaner and blower. You can change between these two functions anytime you want. Also, the price of this vacuum is very reasonable.
- Can vacuum liquid and solid substances
- Light and efficient
- Auto-shutoff to prevent the tank from overflowing
- Integrated noise diffusers
- Compact to move around
- Strong suction
- Can work as a cleaner and blower
- Inconsistent lifetime
#6 Tineco A10 Hero Cordless Handheld Vacuum
- High performance 350W motor...
- Lightweight, cordless design easily...
- Long-lasting battery delivers up to...
Among the handheld vacuums on the market now, Tineco A10 is one of the best sellers for RV. Because it is very convenient and high performing.
The 350W motor supplies powerful suction capability, yet works very quietly. Even when you choose a deep dust cleaning which should last in 7 minutes, the vacuum is still super quiet. It is also very lightweight. The cordless design is a big advantage that allows you to bring it around easily.
The Continuous Power Mode Switch Lock is designed to eliminate the action of pressing the power button when cleaning. This vacuum features a detachable battery pack. In regular mode, it can run up to 25 minutes.
It is very versatile. You can convert it into a handheld vacuum by using provided attachments to reach corners or stairs. The full size LED power brush helps this product work well in different flooring types. They have different modes to clean dirt on any surface.
- Excellent filtration system
- Best handheld vacuum
- Powerful suction capacity
- Work quietly
- Cordless design
- Continuous Power Mode Switch Lock to run without you holding the button
- Detachable battery pack
- Battery life should be longer
#7 Black + Decker 20V Handheld Vacuum
- Dustbowl capacity 15 ounces;...
- Exclusive pivoting nozzle means...
- A high performance motor provides...
You will be attracted by the Black + Decker 20V Handheld Vacuum for its high quality and nice features. You won’t regret choosing this product.
This vacuum comes with an exclusive pivoting nozzle which can rotate when it is doing the suction simultaneously. It sounds very simple but you don’t have to stop whenever you reposition the nozzle.
They use lithium technology combined with a high performing motor to create a strong suction. Also, the vacuum is not too heavy. You can move it around easily. The dust bowl capacity is 15 ounces which are quite alright.
The best part of this product is the 3 stage filtration system. The cyclonic action can spin the debris and dust away from the filter. This is also to keep the suction power stronger. More than that, they provide the vacuum with a head that can be twisted in different directions. You can clean in any hard-to-reach place.
- Exclusive pivoting nozzle to keep the vacuum run simultaneously
- Lithium technology & high performing motor to create a strong suction
- Not too heavy
- Dustbowl capacity is 15 ounces
- 3 stage filtration system
- Cyclonic action to spin the debris and dust away from the filter
- Bonus a head that can be twisted to different directions
- A bit noisier than some other products
#8 Dyson V7 Handheld vacuum
- Capacity (volume) - .15 gallon;...
- Tools included: car charger, mini...
- Powered by Dyson digital motor V7;...
The Dyson V7 Handheld Vaccum impressed me by its convenience and power. These are 2 important criteria that you should look at to choose the best vacuum for your RV.
This vacuum features a cord-free operation. Don’t have to unravel the cord. You just plugin, and start your cleaning process. This saves you time. And if you want to bring it around wherever and whenever you want without any restriction.
All necessary tools, such as car charger, mini motorized tool, extension hose, or combination tool are provided just in case you need to use them. The suction power is 100 Watts maximum. This ensures that you can tidy up your RV just in some minutes.
Apart from these features, this vacuum comes with a powerful digital motor V7, which can keep up to 30 minutes of fade-free suction. The Li-ion batteries keep the suction to run long and strongly.
HYGIENIC dirt ejector design helps get rid of trapped dust and debris quickly. Your hands won’t touch the dirt
- Convenient and powerful
- Cord-free operation
- All necessary tools are included
- Powerful digital motor V7
- Li-ion batteries keep the suction to run long and strong
- HYGIENIC dirt ejector design
- Shorter battery life than expected
#9 VonHaus 2 in 1 Stick and Handheld Vacuum
- UPRIGHT & HANDHELD - Stick Vacuum...
- BAGLESS VACUUM - 1.3L tank, easy to...
- FILTRATION - the filtration system...
The VonHaus is another favorite product that I want to share with you. It is very solid and versatile.
The vacuum can work in 2 ways, be it a stick or handheld one. So you have more options to deal with dirt in different types of surfaces and areas. This vacuum comes with a 19.5-foot quick-release power cord which is perfect to reach far places.
The stick vacuum cleaner features a 130 Air Watts suction power. This is very strong. This helps you clean air RV a lot faster and efficiently. You can use it at full length or without the extension tube for handheld cleaning.
The dust tank is 1.3 liter. You can detach the container to empty and reuse quickly. The filtration system of this vacuum is amazing. It can lock the small particles so they don’t re-circulate back into the air of your home.
- You can use as a stick and handheld vacuum
- The 19.5-foot quick-release power cord to reach far places easily
- 130 air watts suction power
- Fast and efficient
- Can use at full length or without the extension tube
- 1.3-liter dust tank
- Detach the container quickly
- Amazing filtration system
- Dust tank capacity is a bit small
Factors Need To Consider When Choosing The Best RV Vacuum
There are 2 types of vacuum cleaners for RV, namely corded and cordless one. Which one should you choose?
The corded vacuum looks as same as the household one, but it has some functions that are more compatible with the RV environment. For example, the cord will gather the power of the cleaner. They can work continuously for a long time. However, the rethe reach will be limited.
The cordless vacuum gets the power from batteries. You can freely reach far places or tricky corners. However, the running time will be limited.
2. Battery life
If you want to buy the battery type to use, then you should make sure that the battery life is good enough to last long even when it works constantly. It should provide adequate power to serve a heavy cleaning session. Don’t regret the money that you need to pay for a high-quality battery because it is worth it.
For sure you want a strong vacuum that can work efficiently and quickly. That is why you should check the suction power carefully before buying. To do this, you can check the motor rating. The higher it is, the more powerful the suction is. I recommend you read the customer reviews more to get more understanding about this point.
Of course, when a vacuum cleaner runs, it might make some noise. But some work more quietly than the others. An RV owner might have a lot of things to worry about on the road already, maybe you don’t want a noisy vacuum that causes additional stress.
- Top 9 Best Rated Small RV Dehumidifiers: Eva Dry or Frigidaire (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Motorhome & RV Wheel Chocks Most Rated (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best RV Rubber Roof Cleaners And Protectants (2020 Reviews)
The model that owns a strong motor seems to cause more noise than the vacuum that has a weak motor. However, they can design the noise-reduction function to limit this. But when you buy, take a look at these criteria as one of the top priorities if you don’t like the noise from a vacuum.
1. How much should I pay for a handheld RV vacuum cleaner?
It is hard to give you a number to answer how much you should spend on an RV vacuum. It depends on how much you want to pay for it. Because “you get what you pay for”. But it doesn’t mean the most expensive vacuum is the best quality one on the market. That is why I think you should know your budget before picking one. Set a limit to make it easier for you to choose.
2. How many watts is a good handheld RV vacuum?
The power consumption is normally from 250 – 480 W. For standard cleaning, a vacuum that has 250 – 320 Watts is strong enough already. But for allergic people, they might need a stronger one to make sure their RV is clean.
3. What is the difference between an RV and a regular vacuum?
They are not that much different. The regular one seems to be bulkier and usually corded. They are used for larger spaces like a room, house, etc meanwhile an RV vacuum is supposed to be light and portable. They are used to clean in a smaller area.
Bonus: How to Install RV Central Vacuum!
Conclusions – Best Small RV Vacuum!
After the information that I have shared above, I think you can buy an RV vacuum with confidence now. Of course, you are recommended to look up more information on other websites to get more understanding if you haven’t found the right option for your needs.
- Top 9 Best RV Ladder & Bumper Mount Bike Rack: Camco or Swagman (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best RV Propane & Charcoal Grills With Quick Connect (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best RV Sewer Hose & Support Systems: Camco or Lippert (2020 Reviews)
I know it can be confusing at first but if you know what you are doing, and factors you should consider, then you will be alright. Go get an RV vacuum that meets your needs now!
Latest RV Handheld Vacuum Cleaners Bestselling ON SALE!
- 3-in-1 design with onboard crevice...
- Eureka's signature swivels steering...
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up...
- 2. 75 lbs Lightweight Vacuum: Easy...
- Powerful Suction: This corded...
- 3-in-1 Vacuum w/ Multipurpose...
- KEEP YOUR CAR PROFESSIONAL LEVEL...
- POWERFUL YET TINY! Our handheld...
- CLEANING MADE EASY! The ergonomic...
Affiliated links and Images on this post was last updated on 2020-11-28 via Amazon Product Advertising API.