This article may contain affiliate links. For details, visit our Affiliate Disclosure page.
Getting a tire cover is very vital to protect your RV’s tires and maximize their lifespan, at the same time, ensure their good performance on the road. Spending money on a good tire cover would be a valuable investment.
A lot of people find it difficult to find the best RV tire cover, as there are too many options on the market today. Some might feel overwhelmed and end up buying a low-quality product.
- Top 7 Best Fender Flares For Chevy Silverado, F150, F250, Tundra, Tacoma & Jeep (2021 Reviews)
- Top 5 Best Rooftop Tents For 4Runner, Tacoma, Subaru Outback, Jeep & Other Trucks (2021 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Bike Racks For SUV & Trucks: Thule, Saris or Allen Sport (2021 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Tonneau Covers For Ford F150, Tacoma, Tundra & Other Pickup Trucks (2021 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Car Covers For Outdoor, Winter, Snow & Sun Protection (2021 Reviews)
This article will guide you through this buying process. I also will review the top 9 best RV tire covers and talk about what you should consider getting the most suitable one. Let’s begin!
- Factors To Consider When Choose Best RV Tire Covers
- 9 Top Rated RV & Motorhome Tire Covers 2021 Reviews
- Final Thoughts – Your Best RV Wheel Cover!
- For DIY Enthusiasts – RV Tire Covers DIY
- Latest RV Tyre Covers Bestselling ON SALE!
Factors To Consider When Choose Best RV Tire Covers
As you know, choosing the right size is very important when you buy it. You need a well-fitted cover that can protect your tire, at the same time, can’t be blown away by a strong wind.
To avoid this issue, you should measure your tire size carefully before purchasing. You can also check the printed number on the sidewall of your tire. This helps find the correct size faster. Once you have this information, you can narrow down the options and make them more manageable.
One of the very first things you should check is the material. Make sure that the materials they use can protect your tire and last in a long time. You should bear in mind that they use various materials to produce tire covers nowadays. Some look very nice yet the quality is quite the opposite.
I highly suggest you choose the waterproof material and weatherproof. This ensures that your cover can deal with all types of weather conditions. And the product that you will choose should be effective at handling moisture built up.
Of course, you don’t want to spend money on buying a new cover all the time. A long-lasting product would be ideal. And because the tires are exposed to outside and hard conditions quite often, a durable cover to protect them will be great.
And every RVer should notice that a cover should be resilient to the hottest and heavy rains days. Vinyl material is good at this.
To save your time, you should go for a cover that makes your installation process with ease. Ideally, less than 15 minutes to install a cover is fine. Don’t choose a product that requires you more than that amount of time to set up.
9 Top Rated RV & Motorhome Tire Covers 2021 Reviews
In the summary below, I will analyze clearly about each product’s pros and cons. What you need to do is to continue reading!
#1 Classic Accessories Deluxe RV Tire Covers
- Fits wheels 24" - 27"DIA (Model 2)
- Three-year limited warranty
- Water-resistant vinyl fabrics and a...
The Classic Accessories Deluxe RV is one of the must-have tire covers for Class A motorhome. It won’t make you disappointed. This cover is suitable for RVs with 24” to 27” diameter, which is up to 8.5” in width.
You will love this tire cover because of its versatility. You can use it for different types of vehicles, such as 5th wheels and trailers. This cover is made of vinyl material which is very sturdy and easy to clean. Moreover, it has soft non-scratch backing with 3 years of warranty.
Your tire will be protected from rust, dirt, and harmful UV. This cover is also quite durable. It is very easy to use. You can just put the cover over the tire, then straighten it. You can easily fold and store with a provided storage bag as well.
The outstanding point of this cover is its fit. The cover features an elasticized back panel. There are 2 rear eyelets on every cover which secures the bottom flap easily. Your tire will look cleaner and neater.
- For RVs with 24” to 27” diameter, which is up to 8.5” in width
- Can work for different types of vehicles
- Made of vinyl material which is very sturdy and easy to clean
- Easy to use and store
- Storage bag included
- Come with an elasticized back panel
- 2 rear eyelets on every cover to secure the bottom flap easily
- Check the size carefully when you get the product
#2 Camco 45323 RV Tire Covers
- Fits tires from 30"-32"
- Protect the tires and wheels from...
- Durable and compact
The Camco 45323 is highly appraised for its great quality. This is a weatherproof tire cover. It is suitable for tires from 30” to 32”. However, this product can fit different sizes of tires too, from 24’-26” to 40”- 42”.
Thanks to the heavy-duty design specially for outdoors, this cover could last for a long time. It is made of very lightweight vinyl, yet brings great protection against dirt, sun, corrosion, and other types of weather while your RV is parked. This cover is very sturdy.
They use the buckle and strap design which makes it easy to install and remove. Due to the elastic characteristics, this Camco cover can save quite a lot of storage space in your RV.
They provide you with an adjustable strap. You can use it to tighten the cover when snapping around the tire. This ensures strong protection from tough elements.
- Weatherproof cover
- Fit different sizes of tire
- Heavy-duty design for outdoors
- Durable and light
- Very sturdy
- Buckle and strap design which makes it easy to install and remove
- Space saver
- Extra adjustable snap to tight around the tire
- Discoloration might happen sometimes
#3 Eluto RV Tire Covers
- Set of 4 covers:Fits 29" - 32" tire...
- Waterproof oxford & cotton wool...
- Hook design: Convenient to install...
Eluto is a must-have brand to mention in the list of the best RV tire covers on the market now, for its latest technology and versatility.
You can use the Eluto for different vehicles, apart from an RV. It also works well on a tire that has a diameter between 27” and 29”. You just need to measure your tire well before purchasing.
This tire cover is made of waterproof oxford and cotton wool lining which is very durable and effective. It can prevent your tire from oxidation, sun damage, and corrosion. Plus, this cover can protect your tire from frost damage too. It is proven that this product can provide great protection to your tire.
They design a hook that is very easy to install or disassemble. This is a big help to avoid the cover being blown away from strong wind. It can also ensure the extra fit for the tires. This product is quite affordable.
- Can be used for different vehicles
- Works well on the tire that has a diameter between 27” and 29”
- Made of waterproof oxford and cotton wool lining which is very durable and effective
- Can protect your tire from frost damage
- A hook design that is very easy to install or disassemble
- Wind resistant
- Quite affordable
- Some prefer the cover to be thicker
#4 AmFor RV Tire Covers
- Convenient: Easy to install,...
- Durable: Thick aluminum waterproof...
- Design: Hook design is not easy to...
If your RV is often parked in a windy area, then considering buying the AmFor tire cover is a good solution. It is wind-resistant and very durable.
This cover is made of thick aluminum waterproof material with thick cotton wool lining. It is guaranteed to deal with all weather conditions. Thanks to the hook design, this cover stays well fitted even when the wind velocity is high. Don’t worry about your cover being blown away because it won’t happen.
The AmFor cover offers a wide diameter range, from 19-22 inches to 40-42 inches. This means it can be used for several vehicles, such as trucks, trailers, cars, jeeps, and RVs for sure.
This product is ideal to protect the wheels and tires from sun damage, dust, corrosion, etc. Installing and removing this is super easy. No extra tool is needed to do this. Also, you don’t need that much effort to clean this cover. The company offers a set of 4 packs at one buy.
- Highly wind-resistant
- Made of thick aluminum waterproof material with thick cotton wool lining
- The hook design to secure the fit
- Wide range of diameter
- Protect the wheels and tires from sun damage, dust, erosion, etc
- Easy to remove and install
- Offer a set of 4 packs
- The hook might not be as durable as expected
#5 Leader Accessories RV Tire Covers
- Most Durable Material: Thickest...
- Set of 4 covers fits entire tire...
- ?The tire covers could be used on...
If you are looking for the best RV tire cover, you can’t miss the Leader Accessories product out of the list. This tire cover can give the best protection for your RV tires.
It is made of heavy-duty waterproof vinyl which is the most durable material. You know for sure that your cover is very thick and durable. If you notice, you can see the stitches are very well made and tough. Apart from dust, corrosion, it can protect your tires from rain, sun damage, and other weather conditions.
This cover features a slip-on design that takes you some moments to put on or take off. The elasticized back hem and eyelet with a cord can make sure your cover fit. Your cover won’t be blown away by the strong wind. Plus, it is provided with a non-scratch soft backing.
The Leader Accessories are suitable for tires that have 29” to 32 inches diameter. The company gives you 3 years of warranty and promises to respond within 24 hours.
- Best protection
- Made of heavy-duty waterproof vinyl
- Thick and durable
- Tough stitches
- Slip-on design to put on or take off easily
- Elasticized back hem and eyelet with cord to secure the fit
- Non-scratch soft backing
- Suitable for the tires that have 29” to 32 inches diameter
- The company offers 3 years of warranty and promise to respond within 24 hours
- You might need to crawl under the RV to set up this cover
#6 Adco 1757 RV Tire Covers
- ADCO Tire Cover - Protect your...
- Fit's a Spare Tire with 27"...
- Heavy duty vinyl with hollow bead...
The Adco is one of the sought-after RV tire covers on the market. And the Adco 1757 appeals RVers for its efficiency and durability.
This cover is made of vinyl with a hollow bead welt cord which is very sturdy. It can last for many years. This product can protect your tire from UV rays and damage from bird droppings. The cover can fit perfectly the tires with a 27” diameter.
The elasticized back is designed to make the installation process more easily and faster. Moreover, it can secure the cover in place. This product can protect your tire from almost all kinds of weather conditions.
The company provides customers with a 3-year warranty. There are two colors, black and white for you to choose from.
- Efficient and durable
- Made of vinyl with hollow bead welt cord which is very sturdy
- Protect your tire from UV rays and damage from bird droppings
- Fit perfectly the tires with 27” diameter
- Elasticized back is designed to make the installation process more easily and faster
- Well fitted and secured
- 3 years of warranty
- Customers should check the size carefully before buying
#7 TCP Global Waterproof RV Tire Covers (set of 2)
The TCP Global RV tire cover is well-known for its good functions and supermodel. It is built from high-quality vinyl which is highly resistant to water and heavy-duty.
The cover also comes with a flannel backing and an elastic edge. Moreover, a nylon strap buckle is included to secure the cover to deal with all types of weather conditions. It is very versatile. Is suitable for various vehicles, for example, campers, trucks, cars, trailers, and RVs.
In terms of size, the cover can fit the tire from 26 to 29 inches in diameter. Being weatherproof and waterproof means that it can be used in both summer and winter to prevent your tire from the sun, snow, rain, and other damages.
This cover features a snug fit which makes it very easy to remove or install. If it is too dirty, you can use water to clean the surface. This is super convenient. The company offers 3 years of warranty.
- Built from high-quality vinyl
- Heavy-duty and highly resistant to water
- Comes with a flannel backing and an elastic edge
- Cope with all weather conditions
- Suitable for various vehicles
- Fit the tire from 26 to 29 inches in diameter
- A snug fit to make it very easy to remove or install
- Clean with ease
- 3 years of warranty
- Some customers weren’t happy about the cover coming in the wrong sizes
#8 Kohree RV Tire Covers
- 【Heavy-Duty Material】Made of...
- 【4 Packs】Fits 26''–29'' tire...
- 【Hook Design】 Elasticized back...
The Kohree RV tire cover can ensure that your wheels and tires will be well protected wherever your park.
It is made of 600D Oxford which is waterproof, flexible, and a lot stronger than vinyl. It features non-woven fabric so that you can use this cover for a long time. This cover can prolong the lifespan of your tire by protecting it from corrosion, dust, snow, UV rays, and high temperature.
Plus, the elasticized back hem and the hook are designed to secure the fit. And the cord is there to keep the place of your covers on the wheels even if the wind is super strong. You don’t have to worry about install or remove it either.
This product is very reasonable. It comes with 4 packs so you can have the advantage of the bulk price. This cover is suitable for tires from 27 to 29 inches.
- Made of 600 D oxford with non-woven fabric
- Waterproof, flexible and stronger than vinyl
- Secured fit through the elasticized hem and the hook design
- Easy to remove or install
- Reasonable comes with 4 packs
- For tires from 27 to 29 inches
- Not thick enough
#9 Tsofu RV Tire Covers
- MULTI-FUNCTION - Waterproof, strong...
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Our Spare...
- EASY INSTALLATION - Our Spare Tire...
You won’t regret the money spending on the Tsofu RV tire cover for its being multi-functional. It is waterproof and strongly wearable.
They use high-quality PVC material with soft, non-scratch backing to build this cover. This cover is durable and breathable. It can help protect your tire from sun, mud, rain, and other elements. More importantly, it owns a very nice look which can improve your RV’s appearance.
Apart from these factors, this cover is very easy to install. You can put on or take off quickly without any problem. The elasticized back hem with quick-connect clips brings a fast and adjustable fit. This cover can be used for different vehicles such as Campers, Jeeps, Trucks, etc.
You can buy this product with confidence because of the great customer service. They are online 24/7 and respond to you very fast, within 12 hours.
- Made of high-quality PVC material with soft, non-scratch backing
- Durable and breathable
- Owns a very nice look
- Easy to install, put on and take off easily
- Can be used for different vehicles
- Great customer services
- Some claimed about the discoloration
1. Are the RV tire covers worth buying?
Of course, they are very worthwhile. The RV tire covers are there to protect your tires from harsh weather. They help save your money by ensuring the lifespan of your tires.
2. Do RV covers cause mold?
Using plastic to cover your tires can trap the moisture inside. In the water time, of course, it might cause some mold. Choose some products that have breathable materials to prevent this.
3. What do I put under my RV tires?
A tire cover is good already. But you can put plywood if you don’t have one with you.
4. Should I cover my RV in the summer?
Of course. Just like humans, you use clothes to avoid getting sunburnt. A cover will be very helpful to keep UV rays from your RV tires. And the sun can damage your tires.
Final Thoughts – Your Best RV Wheel Cover!
As an RV owner, you should put the maintenance of your tires in priority. Because they play such an important role in making your trip more enjoyable and fun. A good RV tire cover can do its job and keep your issue free on the road. I hope you find it less tricky to find the best RV tire cover after reading this.
In my opinion, the Classic Accessories Deluxe RV Tire Cover is a must-have item if you don’t mind spending a bit more on a tire cover. But if you prefer a more economical one, go for the Eluto RV tire cover. It does a great job of protecting your tires too.
For DIY Enthusiasts – RV Tire Covers DIY
Latest RV Tyre Covers Bestselling ON SALE!
- ADCO Ultra Tyre Gards - Protect...
- Heavy duty flannel backed vinyl...
- Helps prevent premature cracking of...
- Protect your vehicle's tires from...
- Premature cracking of sidewalls can...
- Features overlapping seams,...
- This "Multi-Axle Double" size fit's...
- The fabric is designed to look like...
- Secures with Strap and Buckle in...
Affiliated links and Images on this post was last updated on 2021-09-23 via Amazon Product Advertising API.