This article may contain affiliate links. For details, visit our Affiliate Disclosure page.
In these modern days, there are many families and groups of friends who often travel or go picnic almost every week. RV oven is indispensable for the trip to be more perfect, can comfortably make delicious food.
The market offers a lot of RV Grill products, so it is not easy to consider and choose the best and most suitable one for your trips. In this article, I have given the top 9 best RV grills from many brands, and range of quality, different prices for you to refer to. Hope this article could help you to choose the right one!
- Top 9 Best 2 Stage (Dual Tank) RV LP Propane Regulators: Camco, Fairview or Marshall (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Rated Small RV Dehumidifiers: Eva Dry or Frigidaire (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best RV Ladder & Bumper Mount Bike Rack: Camco or Swagman (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Portable RV Grills (Charcoal & Propane) 2020 Reviews
- #1 Best Overall: Weber Baby-Q (Q1000)
- #2 Best Design: Coleman RoadTrip LXE
- #3 Best Size: Cuisinart CGG-180T
- #4 Best Feature: Camco Olympian 5500 Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill
- #5 Best Heat: Blackstone Grills Portable Gas Grill
- #6 Best Choice: Flame King RV Gas Grill
- #7 Best Technology: Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill
- #8 Best Material: Masterbuilt 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
- #9 Best Budget: Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- Factors You Should Think Through When Buying Best RV Gas Grill
- You Might Need: How To Connect a Portable RV Grill
- Final Words – Your Best Portable RV Grill
- Latest RV Portable Grill Bestsellers ON SALE!
Top 9 Best Portable RV Grills (Charcoal & Propane) 2020 Reviews
#1 Best Overall: Weber Baby-Q (Q1000)
- One stainless steel burner produces...
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron...
- Fully assembled out of box....
This will be the best overall for a product you should choose. Weber is a famous brand, producing products of the highest standards, which are trusted and used by many people. Weber Baby-Q (Q1000) with comprehensive performance will make you satisfied and feel right when buying it.
Packaged with a stainless steel burner, it can generate 8,500 BTU. Deliver the best-cooked food with the preset propane grill. Speaking of ruggedness, Baby-Q is first mentioned because it can withstand significant abuse, thanks to the combination of the cast aluminum lid and high-grade cast iron mesh. The product is quite light so you can move it around very easily. Designed to use a variety of nets so you can choose a variety of foods. You will feel good and comfortable using this product.
- Ignition button
- Can use many types of mesh
- Lightweight and compact, easy to move
- Perfect handling of food
- Easy to clean
- The tabs are quite fragile
It can be said that Weber Baby-Q (Q1000) is the best RV grill with the perfect overall for family or group of friends to picnic or travel.
#2 Best Design: Coleman RoadTrip LXE
- Portable propane grill ideal for...
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across...
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops...
Highly regarded as a product with a great design and very solid, it will not let you down. RoadTrip LXE with excellent cooking ability because 2 temperature zones have 2 independently adjustable burners. Using modern technology helps the performance of the product the best. In most cases, the grill’s ignition is guaranteed.
When you are on a picnic or traveling with your family this product is great for you to prepare many dishes. The grease pan is removable, so you don’t need to worry about spills happening like other products. It is easy to carry because it can be folded, folded and the wheel is very convenient without taking up too much space. Very eye-catching material and good quality. It can be said that this great design will be convenient and easy to use for many families and groups of friends.
- Foldable wheels for easy transport
- Provides 20,000 BTU heat on the grill surface
- Spacious cooking is
- The surface is easy to clean
- Need to improve the quality
Coleman RoadTrip LXE design is convenient and enough for you and your family to have a delicious meal.
#3 Best Size: Cuisinart CGG-180T
- Portable gas grill with...
- Cooks 8 burgers, 8 steaks, 6 to 10...
- Powerful 5,500 BTU stainless-steel...
If you are looking for a small grill to save space and convenience, Cuisinart CGG-180T is the product for you. It meets the needs of grilling your favorite dishes that are small in size and do not take up too much space. Regardless of the type of entertainment it fits, it’s easy to adapt thanks to its compact design.
Although the configuration of the product is quite modest, for family meals it can be easily handled without difficulty. The taste of the dishes is guaranteed to be excellent thanks to the perfect combination of heated porcelain griddle and stainless steel burner. While cooking you can have many different ingredients, this product is completely processed by its excellent heating surface, saving you time and effort. Included with the product is a sturdy locking lid to ensure that no problems are moving it.
- Very reliable and affordable
- Safety lid lock is great
- Handy does not take up much space
- A bit small, so you can’t bake a lot of food
The size of Cuisinart CGG-180T does not occupy too much area of your RV but still enough to use for a small party. At big parties, it’s not enough.
#4 Best Feature: Camco Olympian 5500 Stainless Steel Portable Gas Grill
- Connects to low pressure propane...
- Includes mounting bracket for...
- Quick connect hose and quick...
For high-quality grills, it is impossible not to mention the Camco Olympian 5500 with many great features that everyone wants to own because of the benefits that it brings. The convenience of this grill is that it can mount rails. You don’t need to worry about grilling surfaces because there’s no searching. The simple thing you need to do before baking is to attach it to your mounting rail.
This product also has a propane socket that can be connected quickly and the supply of pressurized gas can be directly touched. Stainless steel burners can generate up to 12,000 BTU of heat to assist you when starting to bake. The portability of the product is quite excellent because it is made of durable, stainless, and lightweight steel. It is perfect for a picnic with family or friends. It is a grill with the best features and stable performance.
- Convenient folding legs easy to carry
- Easy and fast to set up
- Good performance and features
- Adjusting the temperature also faces many problems
I appreciate Camco Olympian 5500 because of its great features that are suitable for family groups and friends to bring along for a picnic.
#5 Best Heat: Blackstone Grills Portable Gas Grill
Compared to the products here, Blackstone is the product that generates the most heat, for this great reason that will make you love it. With a whopping 35,000 BTU, your food will be baked in the best way. A special feature is that this amount of heat is operated varied, divided between two burners.
Besides, this grill can grill two different types of food at the same time at different speeds and temperatures. The baking surface is also quite large and can cook many types of food at the same time, saving you time. It can be said that this great feature gives you the flexibility to roast, which is convenient for everyone. Adjustable stand design, high portability, and easy to store neatly or stand on many different types of planes. You will be completely satisfied when using this product.
- The material is quite heavy and durable
- Gives you many baking options
- Has a great amount of heat
- Good quality
- Quite expensive
- A little heavy needs a lot of help
Overall, families can afford to buy Blackstone Grills Portable Gas Grill because they are quite expensive. For picnics that need to move too far, it’s not convenient.
#6 Best Choice: Flame King RV Gas Grill
- RV/TRAILER COMPATIBLE - Flame...
- COMPLETE GRILLING STATION - This...
- MOUNTABLE or FREE STANDING – The...
You may love the grill that I mentioned below. From the Flame King brand, it is no stranger to everyone. This product of theirs is trusted and intensive with the ability to quickly mount, very convenient for everyone when wishing to go on a picnic or travel. Their materials are quite light, making them versatile and extremely portable.
Especially this grill has a flame controller that helps users control the model with their food. Comes with the product are the upper grill floor, increasing the space for you to grill food. This great feature will make you feel secure about the space on the grill, free to grill food. The fairly sturdy stand can stand on many different surfaces. The pins hold the buckle securely to ensure that you have no problems moving.
- Good price
- There is a fire controller
- The material is quite light and easy to move
- Not durable
Flame King RV Gas Grill is convenient for those who want to move far because it’s quite light.
#7 Best Technology: Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill
- Portable propane grill ideal for...
- Delivers 8,500 BTUs of heat across...
- Even-Temp burners radiate heat...
I cannot but mention Coleman NXT Lite because they can meet many different requirements of you. With this product its technology is called HeatCore, your dishes will be cooked all the time thanks to the evenly distributed heat. The meal will be fun and convenient thanks to the InstaStart button for easier ignition. Besides, the constant heat output of the grill is challenging all climates.
When moving the grill you will not have a problem because they are not too big and not too heavy, occupying a moderate area. You can freely prepare a lot of food because of the large surface, the added certainty. Cleaning the grill is quite easy, there is a removable grease tray, you just need to clean the grill. During operation, there will be fewer problems than other products. This grill is not perfect but it will be the right choice for you.
- Removable grease tray
- Pretty good kitchen configuration
- Set up work well
- Heat is not stable, sometimes too hot
Coleman NXT Lite Tabletop Propane Grill is easy to use and suitable for all subjects, those who travel often or picnic.
#8 Best Material: Masterbuilt 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
- 205 sq. in. primary stainless steel...
- 10,000 BTU stainless steel "U"...
- Fold-able stainless steel legs;...
For a propane oven with a relatively low price and quality guaranteed, this product will be very suitable to choose from. The grill is indispensable for the usual trip or picnic. The grill has a stainless steel burner 10,000 BTU of heat, the dishes you prepare will be cooked at this perfect temperature, the fire will work for quite a long time.
The legs of the product are foldable, the compact body facilitates moving and handling them. Your cooking platform will be stable thanks to the secure base. A special feature is that this product possesses a locking lid, resilience that helps the grill be protected when stored or moved. So if you don’t use it for many years, it can still work. Or when you move to another location, this product has a compact surface, not taking up too much of your area.
- Good price
- Stainless steel material is durable
- Operation is not too complicated
- Customer service has many problems
Masterbuilt 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill can be enough for you and your family to have a full and fun meal without taking up too much space.
#9 Best Budget: Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill
- While spending most days on your...
- Holds up to six burgers made with a...
- Compact and lightweight for...
If you are looking for a compact, affordable grill that meets your needs, then Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill will be the best choice for you. First, this product has the lowest price compared to the above products. This is great for those looking for a grill that doesn’t take up too much space, which is the best storage model.
The material of the grill is extremely light, you can carry it with one hand and move from one place to another easily. A layer of porcelain enamel is covered on the grill, the excellent shape maintained for several years without rust or fading. When you move, there is no problem because this product has a convenient locking lid and handle. The griddle is easy to clean and retain heat, as the cooking area is not too small as you think. You will not regret choosing to buy this product.
- Good storage capacity
- Compact and lightweight
- Too cheap and quality
- The enamel may peel
If you do not have enough money to buy a high quality RV grill, Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill is still fine for you.
Factors You Should Think Through When Buying Best RV Gas Grill
Good, durable, and high-quality grills will be made from materials such as aluminum, iron, and stainless steel. Most customers will now prefer stainless steel because it is not too heavy and requires less maintenance than other materials. The cleaning process for stainless steel also becomes a lot easier. Depending on the needs and purpose of use, you will choose the material you want.
Depending on your situation, the mobility needs and the size of the product also vary. If you are traveling with a family that is not too crowded, you will need a compact grill to easily carry it, does not take up too much space, the 50-pound steel grill will not suit you. You need a lighter product like that. Conversely, if the transportation is not difficult, you should go with a lot of people, you should choose a large grill kitchen with a large baking surface to unleash cooking.
Each person has a unique need for product features. You need to know exactly the specific features of each grill so you can choose the best option for you. The ability to mount the grill is also a necessity. Or the grill works simply. Additional features will help you determine which one fits your desires. Please consider and review and learn carefully.
Currently, on the market, there are two types of RV grill: propane or coal. You need to consider which one is right for you. The performance and size between the two types are not the same. Propane grills will be bigger and more expensive, and the performance will be better. Charcoal grills are the opposite. Again, the propane grill will look better and be better improved. Depending on the needs and purpose of use, you should consider choosing the type that suits you.
- Top 9 Best RV Air Conditioners: Midea, Coleman or Domestic (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Rated RV Holding Tank Treatments: Walex, Camco or Happy Campers (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Wireless RV Backup & Rear View Camera Systems (2020 Reviews)
When you choose a propane grill kitchen. You must carefully review the burners because they are very important, make sure that they are made from brass or stainless steel. Because these materials will help prevent corrosion, your grill will last for a long time. Some of the burner materials you should not use are cast iron or aluminum because they are at a high risk of rust and easily burn. Learn and use a grill with many burners.
1. What are the different types of RV Grill?
The products I have introduced above are the most popular types currently, coal and propane. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages, which will suit your specific case. You can consider the disadvantages or advantages that each can bring. The propane grill is of high quality, making cleaning easier. However, it will be difficult to move because the weight is quite heavy. Charcoal grill small and more convenient, easy to carry. Although they are difficult to clean and much trouble, maintenance is also not guaranteed.
2. What are the tips for using a grill?
- Turn off the grill and heat controls when not in use, close it completely
- Grill place should be outdoors and well-ventilated
- Let the grill cool before storing or moving
- Children should not be near, easily cause burns
3. Why should there be an RV grill?
When you travel or picnic there will be a grill to serve your meals. It is a lot more convenient than conventional trouble ovens. You can put them in your RVs and move, with no effort. You will get more interesting experiences, it will bring simplicity and ease to your life.
You Might Need: How To Connect a Portable RV Grill
Final Words – Your Best Portable RV Grill
Above I have provided the top 9 best RV grills from many different brands and models for you to refer to. After reading our article, hope you understand and have ideas for buying an RV grill for yourself.
The product I recommend to use because of its good quality and long-term use is Weber Baby-Q (Q1000) and Flame King RV Gas Grill. I know that choosing the right product is not easy, but trust the information I have given you. I believe this article was helpful to you and helped you make your final choice. Thank you for reading!
- Top 9 Best RV & Travel Trailer Tire Covers Most Rated (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best TV Antennas for RV (Indoor & Outdoor) (2020 Reviews)
- Top 9 Best Power Inverters For RV (Pure & Changed Sine Wave) (2020 Reviews)
Latest RV Portable Grill Bestsellers ON SALE!
- RV/TRAILER COMPATIBLE - Flame...
- COMPLETE GRILLING STATION - This...
- MOUNTABLE or FREE STANDING – The...
- 430 stainless Steel body and lid...
- Two 10,000 BTU burner design...
- Portable design features Folding...
Affiliated links and Images on this post was last updated on 2020-11-28 via Amazon Product Advertising API.